"M - [13] Magnificent"^ ^;...

"M -[13] ma.clarizaCEO"^ ^;...

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

"My 1st Mm - [13th] Nephew"^ ^;...

"My 1st Mm - [13th] Nephew"^  ^;...

includes :

MariaClariza Colinayo Espela
Jochen Joseph Oetzel
and
MasahiroPatrick Colinayo Espela Niizuma





13th Birthday
May 01,1997

"A chances for me not to forget 
another shore around Ocean View
Olongapo City, Her mother is my 
eldest sister that could share this
pieces of a thoughts.

Mom, This Is About
a Precious Time Called
"FOREVER"
FOREVER is how long I'm going
to love you. It's a word to let
you know how long I'll care.
Beyond every reason. Past
every sunrise. Each moment of
my life. In whatever tomorrow
holds, you will be held by me.
Warm within my heart.
                          Sweetest of all
                                    my memories
FOREVER is a way of saying how long. I'll be
thanking you for being such a beautiful 
inspiration to me; for being so strong, for
being so wise...for being the one woman.
I would have chosen so gratefully as my
mother...If the choice had been up to me.
FOREVER is for always. 
Through whatever comes along.
Whenever my heart is overflowing with
gratitude, admiration, and love...
I always know that it's because
I've been thingking of you. Mom.

You Are Such a
Wonderful
Mother 



13th Birthday
VIDEO

I am the one who seen everything
about my 1st Nephew on he's Birthday


Year of the [OX]
May 01, 1997

http://www.ma.clariza.com


"Ang nasasaad dito sa larawang ito ay pamatid sining sa titik [Mm] - 13 magbuhat kay


13 hours ago 

Kapitan ***** .. hahahah !!
 — with Aco Si Rjay.

"Apat na "M" Lang gusto kong sabihin sa mahal ko: >"
Mahal mo ko
Mahal kita
Magtiwala kalang
Magtatagal tayo  :)  )

Students are not cheaters we just really enjoy having the same answers!






Superman; Man of steel 2013 na 
FOR SURE MAGANDA TO
Share


Superman Man of Steel;2013 na.
Share


        Man of Steel

(2013)

"A child sent to Earth from a dying planet is adopted by a couple in rural Kansas. Posing a
Journalist, he uses his extraordinary powers to protect his new home from an insidious evil.
"^  ^;...



Director:  Zack Snyder
Writers:  David S. Goyer (screenplay), David S. 
Goyer (story), and  3 more credits >>
Stars:  Henry Cavill,  Russell Crowe  and Amy Adams






Movie to Movement.com
"Art, like morality, consists of drawing the line somewhere."
- G.K. Chesterton


LIKE plus SHARE if you want more Christian movies!!!

Like this Page if you want to help draw the line: www.facebook.com/MovietoMovement — with Nicholas Gamaliel, Siun Jarias, Fernando F Liando and 47 others.







1 comment:

  1. "I will never let this happen, If i never been a part of my 1st Nephew, That he been included to my Letter Mm - [13] he is a biggest part of this BLOG."^ ^;...

    January 25,2012
    Wednesday, 10:25 AM
    At: 38 Unit, PHILIPPINES
    http://www.ma.clariza.com

    ReplyDelete